- Located on the outskirts of the Sydney CBD.
- Diversified and well established business with an exceptional employee culture!
- Breadth in responsibility, project and events work also on offer.
Our client is one of Australia’s most well-known and successful private enterprises. Their accomplishments have been due to a diversified business model built up over a number of years and supported by a focus on people and culture. Their newly appointed CEO is a returnee Australian who has had a long-standing, successful Executive career abroad until now. He has a positive track record partnering with EA’s, and is excited by the opportunity presented to now find the right person to support him over the exciting years to come. This position will be predominantly a 1:1, strategic business partner style Executive Assistant role, with the opportunity available to also get involved in wider business initiatives.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and scheduling for the CEO;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management for the CEO;
- Extensive travel coordination, mainly domestic with a few international trips;
- Expense, presentation and report preparation;
- Coordination of the business annual Christmas Party and Annual Awards night;
- Preparation of agendas, papers and action items for quarterly board meetings and various committee meetings;
- Mentorship / guidance responsibility for more junior Assistant’s within the business;
- Adhoc support to the family and wife whilst they settle back into Australian life; and
- Additional support on external speaking, board and committee engagements as the CEO’s presence re-establishes and grows in market.
To be considered for this position you will be a polished, articulate and engaging Executive Assistant that thrives working in a fast-paced yet supportive team environment. It is preferable that you have prior experience supporting a CEO, and exposure to the hospitality, hotels or travel industry will be highly regarded. You will enjoy working in a collaborative fashion and have a warm and friendly style. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an inspirational and grounded CEO who will require your strategic support and guidance whilst he settles back into Australia, and leads this business through the next period of growth and investment.
The Next Step
Please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions, and send through your up to date resume as soon as possible!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time