- Recognisable and loved brand, set for continued growth and expansion!
- Predominantly 1:1 CEO and Board support, with some overflow to the CFO.
- Breadth of responsibility on offer, dynamic and supportive team.
Our client is one of Australia’s most well-known and loved companies, whom are set for further expansion. Located in Mascot, their Chief Executive Officer is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to partner with and drive organisational change and improvement. Described by his SLT as someone that has a strong moral compass, a proud over-communicator and an incredibly driven, hard worker, this CEO sounds like a dream to work for. Encompassed in this position is also overflow support to the CFO who is fairly low-touch, board work and collaboration activities with the Executive Support Team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and scheduling for the CEO;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management for the CEO;
- In time, extensive travel coordination, mainly domestic and to New Zealand with a few international trips;
- Presentation and report preparation – including board papers;
- Preparation of agendas, papers and action items for committee meetings;
- Coordination of business events and conferences, lunches and dinners;
- Invoice and expense approvals over a certain amount;
- Working with the Communications Manager on daily announcements; and
- Supporting and leading the cultural initiatives and process improvement conversations within the broader EA/PA network.
To be considered for this position you will be a polished, articulate and engaging Executive Assistant to CEO who ideally has worked in fast-paced, high pressure, innovative environment. You will hold yourself with confidence and be comfortable building relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders. You will be comfortable navigating board papers, be advanced in the Microsoft Office Suite and enjoy working in a collaborative and open minded manner. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an inspirational and grounded CEO who will require your strategic support and guidance whilst he leads this business through the next period of growth and investment.
The Next Step
Please note only candidates who match the above criteria will be considered for shortlist. Sarah Bolitho will be reviewing your application and will respond with feedback as soon as possible, please be sensitive to increased application volumes due to the current economic environment. Please contact Sarah on her mobile for any confidential enquiries.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time