- Located in the Sydney CBD – modern and fresh offices.
- Well established business set for continued growth and expansion!
- A 6am start is required once a week – flexibility endorsed outside of this.
This business is international in scale, and focused on the property sector. A household name, and highly regarded as a commercial and successful company, they are regarded as great to work for. Their newly appointed CEO is an experienced Executive, whom endorses workplace flexibility and diversity. His current Assistant is looking to work Wed-Fri every week, and as such we are on the search for an experienced Executive Assistant to manage the additional days in a job share arrangement.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and travel coordination for the CEO;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management for the CEO;
- Preparation of reports, presentations, investor documentation and board papers;
- Minute taking at leadership team meetings; and
- Any additional adhoc administrative requests as directed to maintain the smooth running of the CEO’s office.
To be considered for this position you will be an experienced C’Suite Executive Assistant that is confident in minute taking and board paper preparation. You will be looking to commit to a permanent part-time role, and available to work every Monday and Tuesday – with a 6am start one of those days. Knowledge of the property industry would be advantageous. You will be a collaborative team player, an open communicator, mature and discreet in your style!
The Next Step
Please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions, and send through your up to date resume as soon as possible to be considered.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time