- A high level yet hands on role to support fast paced executives
- Opportunity to work within a collaborative environment
- Be apart of a fast paced and agile team
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this successful financial services organisation based in the heart of Sydney CBD. The role will require an experienced yet hands on and non precious Executive Assistant. Work with an elite team of highly intelligent, efficient and driven individuals. This role will be key to the future growth of the business and work closely with the CEO and Executive Leadership Team as they drive these long term.
- Diary management for the CEO and 3 executives;
- Travel coordination domestic and international;
- Preparing powerpoint presentations and reports;
- Reconciliation of expenses;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Working closely with the small administration group to ensure a cohesive support function across the business;
- Assisting with adhoc tasks – no job being too small.
You will have worked within a similar position and comfortable working within a fast paced environment, being part of a collaborative and innovative team. Exposure to private equity or investment banking environments will be highly beneficial as will a proactive, doer who is hands on and non-precious in their approach. It goes without saying but you will have excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise, hold conversations at all levels with both internal and external stakeholders.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume asap. You are welcome to call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time