- Dynamic 1:2 role supporting the CEO and working closely with the board
- Fantastic Eastern Suburbs location, close to public transport
- Join a supportive, friendly and positive environment
You will be supporting a newly appointed CEO who is described as successful, dynamic and people focused, as well as this, you will support the CFO and have exposure to the board. To be successful in this role you will be ready to take the next step in your EA career, by way of progressing or gaining further exposure to C-Suite support and board experience. This role holds a breadth in responsibility allowing you to fully immerse yourself within the business, a business backed by a positive culture and hospitable office environment. This role is Eastern Suburbs based, very close to public transport!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the inbox and email correspondence for the CEO and CFO;
- Coordinating travel requests, requests for time and managing diaries, meetings and logistics;
- Providing expense and correspondence management;
- Collating reports, letters and confidential documents;
- Preparation of meeting materials and assisting in the preparation of board related documents, presentations and meeting packs;
- Managing the priorities of the senior leadership team, the board and various key stakeholders externally; and
- Assisting with any other business related projects and tasks no matter how large or small!
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced Executive Assistant that has supported at a senior Director or C’Suite level. You will be accustomed to working in a dynamic, hands-on, fast-paced, small to mid-size environment. Your MS Office Suite skills will advanced, and you will be a true team player who enjoys rolling up your sleeves to get the job done! You will enjoy a relaxed corporate environment, and be comfortable collaborating with others in a friendly, positive style. You must embody a non-precious approach to your role, and a hard working yet down to earth persona.
The Next Step
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume ASAP. Grace Lamey will be reviewing and responding, she is available to answer any questions on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time