- Join the business during this exciting growth
- Permanent opportunity
- Support two influential leaders
This is a great opportunity for an experienced EA to join this leading healthcare provider. The position will be looking for a dedicated EA who has experience working within the industry, who is comfortable with change. You will be supporting two influential leaders who have been with the business over 15 years. Supporting them with the smooth transition into their new roles as CEO and CFO.
The duties will include but not limited to:
- Diary management for both the CEO and CFO;
- Travel, both international and domestic;
- Coordination of conferences;
- Work closely with the overseas business;
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Adhoc administrative tasks when required,
- Preparation of documents and presentations.
The role will suit a candidate who is comfortable working with change and has a flexible approach to a dynamic environment. Previous experience supporting a manager transition into a new role is beneficial, but not essential.
You will enjoy working within a fast paced environment and being part of a collaborative and agile team.
Experience working with different management styles will be of benefit, to ensure you have the adaptable nature required to be successful in this position.
The Next Step
If you believe you have the experience required for this position, please apply with your updated resume today! For any further information please contact Louise Tyler on 0488 022 124.
Job Title: Administration Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time