- Newly created role working with an inspirational people leader.
- Diverse and relaxed working environment, close to public transport.
- Hands on role with a breadth of responsibility!
Our client are a well established Australian business who are set for continued growth and expansion over the years to come. This position is 1:1 in nature and will support the CEO with strategic direction of the business. Working within a mid to large size business you will benefit from a relaxed and cohesive working environment, coupled with a passionate and people orientated CEO to work with.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the extensive diary and travel coordination requests of the CEO;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management;
- Supporting the board with paper and agenda collation;
- Expense and invoice reconciliation;
- Liaising with various internal and external stakeholders and;
- Adhoc project and research management.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced C-Suite Executive Assistant, knowledgeable with respect to working autonomously. You will be extremely well organised with an innate attention to detail, comfortable working in an agile, fast moving environment. Intuitive to your CEO’s needs, you will be comfortable taking a proactive approach to alleviate workload and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to get the job done!
The Next Step
We are moving on this search quickly, so please send through your resume without delay. You’re welcome to call Grace Lamey with any questions on: 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time