- EA to CEO – 1:1 partnership with a forward-thinking executive
- Stunning offices a stone throw from the CBD
- Enjoy a dynamic and fast paced industry in the creative hemisphere
This is an attractive career opportunity for a career EA to support an influential and reputable executive. Enjoy a true 1:1 dynamic where you are required to be two steps ahead at all times, enjoy making your executives life easier and being a genuine right hand. To be successful in this position you must have prior experience working as a high level, fast paced Executive Assistant, ready for a career defining role and challenge. Furthermore you must have the confidence to deal with big personalities, thrive in a smaller, fast paced and more agile environment.
In supporting this extremely busy CEO, you will be required to manage;
- Complex diary management and extensive domestic and international travel coordination;
- Email management and prioritisation;
- Managing a variety of stakeholders add building sound relationships on behalf of the CEO;
- Event coordination, execution and attendance;
- Coordination of presentations;
- Preparation of documents, reports and information;
- Project management and execution and;
- Running of personal errands – small and large when required.
To be considered for this position, you will hold a minimum of 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant ideally with exposure to media, entertainment or creative industries. In addition to the above, you will enjoy an agile and fast based business environment. Thrive on managing last minute changes and juggling priorities will come naturally. You will be confident, and incredibly well organised. Your career as an EA is important to you and you will be rewarded with an incredibly sound relationship with your executive and full autonomy within your role.
The Next Step
We will move quickly with interviews so please don’t delay in submitting your resume for this opportunity. Should you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time