- Work for a community focused financial services institution
- Diverse range of responsibilities
- 12 month contract with potential for permanency
This opportunity will see you provide seamless, Executive level support to the CEO and Chief of Staff of this highly regarded financial services institution. You will thrive on the challenge presented by the complex travel management and minute taking however also delight in the opportunity to provide all-round support to the office. Supporting one of our country’s visible and respected leaders will see you exposed to influential heads of business and government departments. Sound like the right fit for you? Read on below!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management and travel coordination for the CEO and Chief of Staff;
- Coordination of Executive Leadership Team meetings including preparation of packs, agendas and minute taking;
- Responding to various forms of correspondence including inbox management for the CEO;
- Ordering catering, office supplies and managing the facilities for the business;
- Coordinating team off-sites, staff events and client seminars; and
- Establishing a rapport with all guests who visit the office, creating a pleasant and professional experience for all.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess C’Suite Executive Assistant experience, ideally having worked in a small to mid-sized corporate environment. You will be mature in your mindset, capable of working in a discreet, diplomatic and professional manner at all times. You will seamlessly liaise with Executive level stakeholders on a daily basis as a part of your role. in saying that you will not be fussed by also rolling up your sleeves to ‘muck in’ and contribute to the success of the organisation by managing all of the general administrative needs also. You will be a team player with a proactive mindset; looking for an immediate start and able to commit to a 12 month contract.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume asap. Sarah Bolitho is available on 0400 084 741 for any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time