Assistant Sydney is on the hunt for an experienced and professional Executive Assistant who is looking to build a long and strategic partnership with their future Executive. Working 1:1, you will be more than a corporate EA – our client is looking for a confidant who is switched on, enjoys building relationships with stakeholders and can proactively pre-empt what is next. This also has a Personal Assistant aspect to it, which will beneficially contribute to the business’ success. If you enjoy a mixture of EA/PA work, have a sense of humour and are looking to work in a fast paced. and at times demanding work environment – then we recommend applying for this rare role!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and scheduling for the CEO
- Full inbox, email, and correspondence management for the CEO
- Extensive travel coordination, domestic and international
- Overseeing the management of personal bank accounts, bills, and liaising with contractors, accountants, and the bookkeeper
- Personal support to wife and family
- Invoice management and expense approval
- Ad hoc event organisation for personal and business reasons
- Digitising and filing of paper documents
To be considered for this position you’ll be a Senior Executive Assistant with 5-7 years of experience, who has dabbled in PA work before. Experience within the financial services space, be it private equity, stockbroking, banking or an investment/asset management firm; would be highly regarded and beneficial. Personality wise you will be malleable, polished, and have exceptional time management and stakeholder relationship skills. You will thrive in fast-paced environments and be capable of moulding your style to operate proactively.
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence immediately so please don’t delay to submit your interest today! For any further questions Isabella Armati is available on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time