- Competitive remuneration on offer inclusive of a discretionary bonus and company benefits.
- High performing business that is set for further growth and expansion, good internal support team in place.
- Work for a leader that truly relies you on for holistic support across all areas of life, professional and personal.
Rarely does an opportunity come about, to work for one of Australia’s revered financial services leaders in a true 1:1 capacity. This role will stretch the most experienced and resilient of operators, due to the demands on your time, on your knowledge and on your patience. We will need someone well versed in navigating a complex, corporate financial services environment, however also someone who is akin with providing HNWI private support. There is an Assistant that reports through to this role, and you will lean on the infrastructure of the CEO’s office in achieving what you need to on behalf of this Executive. To be considered for this opportunity you must also be comfortable with travelling on a regular basis and being ‘on call’ after hours and on weekends.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the extensive diary coordination and availability of the CEO in line with expectations:
- Preparing materials for various meetings, conducting research when required and allowing time for review;
- Coordinating extensive travel domestically for the CEO, SLT and yourself including flights, accommodation, car hire, permits, hospitality and itineraries;
- Complete inbox management, replying and managing the action associated with any incoming correspondence;
- Providing HNWI private personal support in the form of home, asset, schedule and appointment maintenance;
- Project related tasks connected with private holidays and events, large and minor purchases, gifting, grooming and errands;
- Relationship management with significant stakeholders connected with many different areas i.e. financial, political, media and personal; and
- Ensuring the smooth running of the CEO’s Office at all times including direct management of the CEO’s Office Team Assistant.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced Executive Assistant with exposure operating at CEO level for a mid to large size, complex organisation. Knowledge of and time spent in financial services would be advantageous, as will be experience working in a private PA or HNWI capacity in past. In disposition, you will be confident and mature, yet not overbearing. You will have a good sense of humour and high degree of EQ. You will be non-precious in your desire to take on whatever need be to get the job done, yet equally capable of holding your own amongst a seasoned and experienced SLT in a high pressure environment. You will live and breathe your career, be willing to travel with this CEO where they go and be comfortable working in a 24-7 manner. Finally, you will take pride in your presentation and understand that you are a representation of this CEO’s brand and image. You will guide and mentor your Team Assistant to the same standard and support the overall ethos, culture and future success of this organisation in everything that you do.
The Next Step
This is a confidential hire, so please appreciate we need to attend to enquiries with discretion. Should you have any questions that are not answered by the advertisement, please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741. We will come back to all applicants with an update within a month from now.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time