- Fixed term contract taking you into mid 2020
- Corporate organisation with a family culture, onsite parking and flexible hours
- Support a high level CEO in a 1:1 capacity and work closely with the board
This 1:1 Executive Assistant to CEO contract position will support a passionate and well liked CEO with all facets of corporate support. Coupled with this you will provide high level support to the board and senior leadership team, over the duration of the 6 month contract. To be considered for this position you must possess C-Suite (preferably CEO) Executive Assistant experience, ideally with exposure to the board. This role will commence immediately.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the extensive diary and time requests of the CEO;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management;
- Supporting the board with paper and agenda preparation;
- Prepare all aspects of leadership meetings, from presentations, minutes and action items;
- Arrange travel bookings, itineraries and all related expenses;
- Manage key stakeholders, building and maintain new and existing relationships on behalf of the CEO and;
- Project-manage for and on behalf of the CEO and Senior Leadership Team.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced C-Suite Executive Assistant who executes their role with the highest degree of professionalism and confidentiality. You will be immediately available and capable of fulfilling a 6 month contract role. It goes without saying, however you will be extremely well organised with an innate attention to detail, ability to work proactively, and confident in dealing with high-level Executives. The location requires the need to drive but hours incorporate an early start and finish to avoid peak hour.
The Next Step
We are moving on this search quickly, so please send through your resume ASAP to Grace Lamey and phone with any questions on 0499 910 241
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp