- Diverse responsibility on offer encompassing personal support, staff management and events.
- 24-7 HNWI support required in an EA sense to the CEO & Founder.
- Well established brand, set for continued international expansion!
Highly regarded as one of Australia’s most well loved restaurant groups, our client is set for continued expansion globally, in part due to an increased ‘appetite’ for their high quality food and beverage offering. The CEO and Founder is seeking a high calibre Executive Assistant to provide 24-7 corporate and personal support, whilst also being a barometer for him on the business operations. This position will include the management of annual events, and involve overseeing an office junior. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity that will provide you with a great challenge, read on!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and scheduling for the CEO;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management for the CEO;
- Extensive domestic and international travel coordination, with complex itinerary compilation for the CEO (occasionally for the SLT & Board);
- Expense, presentation and report preparation;
- Management and participation in SLT communication and meetings;
- Coordination of the annual conference, and various events and initiatives throughout the year;
- Managing and supporting the development of the junior office assistant; and
- Occasional personal support with respect to private holidays, family requirements and bill reconciliation.
To be considered for this position you will be experienced in providing Executive Assistant support to a HNWI, Entrepreneur or C’Suite Executive that is high energy and dynamic in nature. You will be capable of moving at a million miles an hour to get the job done, without a compromise to the quality of your output. Resilient in character, composed in communication and creative in style; you will be a natural fit for the hospitality sector, however delight in the structure that comes with working from a Head Office environment. You will be willing and able to work on a 24-7 basis when required and enjoy a role that will allow you a strategic partnership, but also diversity and stretch in terms of responsibility.
The Next Step
Send through your updated resume ASAP to be considered, Sarah Bolitho will contact successful applicants for interview the week commencing the 2nd March 2020. Enquires? Please call 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time