- Close working relationship with the Chairman and EA to Chair.
- High profile industry sector, growing business.
- 1:2 support role, interesting work – stunning office!
Assistant Sydney are seeking a polished, experienced and flexible Executive Assistant to support a newly appointed CEO for a very successful mining and resources business. This role will also provide support to a lead C’Suite Executive who has a close working relationship with both the Chief Executive and Chairman. Working for a business in this stage of growth, will see a challenging and fast-paced environment. In saying that, limited out of hours work will be involved as this HNWI CEO also has the support of a Private PA.
This position will include and focus on the following:
- Extensive diary management and meeting coordination;
- Domestic and international corporate travel coordination inclusive of detailed itinerary compilation;
- Expense management and reconciliation;
- Writing, editing, proofreading and researching on behalf of the CEO and additional Executive;
- Maintaining a line of communication with the Chairman, the business and the Private PA with respect to all corporate activities;
- Supporting with the coordination of CEO office initiatives, conferences and events; and
- Board related administrative tasks.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced Executive Assistant, either ready to take the next step to CEO support, or with proven experience at this level. You will flexible in mindset; working in an environment in a constant state of change will not phase you. You will be culturally sensitive to diversity and capable of building and maintaining relationships with both Executives and stakeholders from a wide variety of backgrounds. You will be polished in your communication, articulate in style and have an innate ability to remain calm under pressure. You will be comfortable with not completing personal work for your Chief Executive, and in fact enjoy working in collaboration with the other Assistant to ensure their life is efficiently maintained between the two of you. You will also be comfortable with a 1:2 support role.
The Next Step
To be considered for this position please submit your up to date resume asap. Sarah Bolitho is available on 0400 084 741 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time