- $82k-90k package – experience dependent!
- Eastern suburbs location!
- 1:1 to the CEO!
Our client is a commercially operated and national business who also has a strong community reach and philanthropic focus. Their office is based in the Eastern Suburbs, with a working environment that is described as agile and fast paced. We are looking for an ambitious and eager Executive Assistant to support the CEO, and manage the office on a full time, permanent basis. This is a crucial role as you are the first point of contact for the CEO, the Executive Leadership Team, and the go to person for the office. You’ll have a lot of autonomy in this role and the ability to create a true partnership with the CEO.
The responsibilities for this role are listed below. A full PD will be provided during the interview.
- Managing the CEO’s diary and coordinating travel
- Project management for the CEO and Managers
- Key point of contact and coordination for the Executive Team inc. assisting with the planning, preparation, and the operations of all calendars and meetings inc. minute taking and distributing
- Overseeing the Receptionist, and collaborating on admin duties e.g. ordering stationary, kitchen supplies, catering, maintenance
- First point of contact for all national offices and departments
- Processing invoices and credit card expenses
- Supporting relevant key functions and events with the Office Admin
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role where they’ve supported at Executive level in an office that has lean admin support. You’ll need to possess strong organisational skills, be capable of forming relationships with stakeholders of all levels, and have excellent personal presentation. Demonstrated experience in events is a bonus, as is confidence in your problem solving capabilities. An intermediate to advanced understanding of MS Suite will also be highly regarded.
The Next Step
If you think this sounds like you, please apply with an updated resume to be considered. This process will is moving quickly, so please contact Isabella Armati with any questions on 0417 937 303.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time