- Work for a true industry expert and entrepreneur.
- Executive and Personal Assistant tasks – 24-7 support required.
- Be a trusted and relied upon partner, exceptional employee perks.
Working in the CEO’s private office, will see you provide 24-7, highly tailored personal EA support to this admired businessman. This position will require you to be across all facets of his personal life, whilst also remaining across the functionality of the corporate leadership team on an APAC level. A well-known and admired brand, working for this person and for this company will truly epitomise the pinnacle of your EA career. In saying that it will not come without a compromise on your time; after hours and weekend work will be required.
The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and appointment setting;
- Domestic and international travel coordination inclusive of detailed itinerary compilation;
- Screening and assessing incoming correspondence and phone-calls;
- Drafting and responding to emails, often by dictation;
- Coordinating celebrity and HNWI lunches and events;
- Liaising with the home staff, driver and wife; and
- Working in collaboration with other Executive Administration staff across the business.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be experienced in providing CEO, HNWI or Chairman support as an Executive Assistant, ideally within a fast-paced and dynamic industry sector. You will understand that to be successful at this level, you need a flexible and agile mindset. This is a role where standard office hours do not apply; you must possess the ability to live and breathe your career. No task will be too big or too small, and your attention to detail will be exceptional. You will be a team player, a hard worker and highly personable. Your technical skills will be advanced and your communication skills and client service ability second to none. Rolling up your sleeves to get the job done, yet also collaborate on broader events and initiatives is critical. This position offers exceptional job satisfaction gained via role stability, strategic high-level EA support and autonomy in owning relationships and executing tasks! Work for a very successful individual on behalf of one of Australia’s most well-known and loved brands.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume asap. Sarah Bolitho is available on 0400 084 741 for any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time