- Work for one of Melbourne’s emerging property and development market leaders.
- Utilise your Mandarin/ English language skills to converse with the Board and support the CEO.
- Diverse role with opportunity for career progression!
Assistant Sydney are exclusively representing one of Melbourne’s emerging property development market leaders, on the search for a bilingual Executive Assistant. This firm have several multi-million dollar projects underway, and in line with this growth trajectory are consequently growing out their Head Office function. Located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD, their personal offices are evidence of their innovative and contemporary approach; that also speak to their Chinese origins. In coming onboard to support the Chief Executive Officer, your role will be all encompassing, and allow you the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in this business as it continues to grow.
You will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Interpreting and as such facilitating communication back and forth between the English speaking CEO, and Mandarin speaking Chair, Board and broader business. Acting as this conduit is absolutely critical.
- Supporting the CEO with all administrative requests, mainly focused on diary and travel.
- Coordinating two annual trips to Asia; and accompanying the CEO on each journey.
- Preparing meeting packs, various briefing notes and research documents.
- Coordinating, preparing and attending the board meetings; taking accurate minutes and assisting with facilitation of discussion.
- Supporting the junior Office Administrator with office management tasks and supplier relationships.
To be considered for this role you will ideally be a Chinese Native, with relevant Executive Assistant experience gained within a major capital city in Australia. Your ability to speak Mandarin fluently; yet also an understanding of local Australian business culture is key. Your EA experience will have been gained in a corporate environment; exposure to the property or financial services sectors desirable but not necessary. The same is said for C’Suite exposure, preferably prior experience supporting a CEO. You will be highly organised, have intermediate to advanced MS Office skills, be loyal, discreet and hard-working. This is a true partnership role; this CEO will lean on you, and allow you the opportunity to grow your career alongside his and the continued success of the business.
The Next Step
Please send through your most up to date resume to be considered for this role. First round interviews will be held on Friday the 15th of June, the final stage the week following. For any questions please contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time