- Privately owned business focused on the entertainment sector, dominant in market share!
- Strategic 1:1 CEO support, with operational growth projects wrapped in.
- Mid sized team, relaxed yet high performing company culture!
We are currently working with one of Australia’s most successful privately owned companies, on the search for a brilliant new business partner EA to CEO. With a long standing history of success and stability within their sector, this business is gearing up to enter the next stage of their journey. Innovating their product suite, taking further market share and creating an environment where their people love coming to work are all key priorities. From the CEO; ‘I want to empower my people with the tools they need to be successful, and take away their road blocks”.
This role will encompass full cycle 1:1 EA support to the CEO, with overflow support to the ELT of three of which you will be considered a member. You will oversee the office operations, liaise with the international counterparts and initiate and execute company wide projects.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management and strategic scheduling for the CEO;
- Complete oversight of inbox, email and correspondence management;
- Travel coordination both domestic and international (in time);
- Coordination of ELT strategic goals and objectives, tracking deadlines, pushing outcomes and fostering communication and collaboration;
- Managing stakeholder relationships with suppliers, customers, the company owners and industry affiliates;
- Preparation of reports, presentations and information packs;
- Processing of expenses and supporting the company CFO with budget information as required;
- Working with the HR team on cultural initiatives such as events and rewards;
- Ensuring all office facilities and technology are high functioning at all times; and
- Any other administrative or project related work required to ensure the CEO is organised and the business is moving forward at all times.
We are seeking a tech savvy, collaborative and energetic EA for this position who is looking to join a growing company with great values. There is a genuine pathway to leadership in this role; whether that be to enter in at that level or formally get there in time, this CEO want’s his EA to have a voice that is heard, recognised and respected.
This CEO comes from a sales background; however is not overbearing in nature. He is genuine and authentic, high intellect and people focused. He understands that in making this company a better place to be day in day out, he is creating a stronger legacy for the founders; and he is motivated to do that for them, for the sector and for the current team.
A down to earth and relaxed environment is on offer as is a six figure salary package that includes a car allowance and discretionary bonus. If this opportunity sounds like a good match for you, please apply today!
The Next Step
All applications will be reviewed and responded to in real time, please contact Sarah Bolitho with any questions on 0400 084 741. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality and discretion.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time