- Work from stunning CBD offices with a modern, corporate vibe.
- Support the CEO with a mix of corporate administration and Personal Assistant style work.
- Suited to a 1-3 year Assistant, looking for a career progression step into a hands on, diverse role!
Our client is an esteemed investment manager, delivering a range of services to their broad client base. They are known for their passionate and professional client service; and their down to earth and collaborative employee culture. In part due to their success focusing on strategic and innovative solutions in this space, the CEO is looking to hire a Personal Assistant.
Are you an Assistant with 1-3 years experience, capable of taking a huge career step forward? We are seeking a proactive individual who is smart, switched on yet also humble and will enjoy working in a vibrant corporate environment.
The following responsibilities have been drafted for this newly created position. Please bear in mind that this role is a blank canvas, and the percentage of time spent on each area may vary as the role evolves:
- Diary management including the booking and rescheduling of meetings, associated meeting rooms, venues and preparation of accompanying papers
- Coordination of travel including the booking of flights, accommodation, car hire and itinerary compilation (when borders re-open)
- Administrative support in the form of inbox management, printing and binding of documents, and expense processing
- Support on coordinating internal events and initiatives including organising catering and liaising with suppliers
- Organisation of the CEO’s commitment to various external Boards and committees
- Providing a high degree of client service when working with the company clients and employees, acting as a strong representation of the CEO’s office
- Occasional personal support as required i.e. cars, homes, gifting, dry-cleaning
- Working with the internal administration support team to cover reception when required and collaborate on group goals
To be considered for this position you will ideally possess 1-3 years experience working as an Assistant in a corporate and professional environment. Previous exposure to financial services, property, professional services or legal will be strongly regarded. You will have strong communication and relationship management skills, be well presented and have an immaculate attention to detail. Your knowledge of the MS Office Suite programs will be strong as will be your ability to problem solve and work with autonomy and pace.
The Next Step
To be considered for this position, please submit your up to date resume asap.
Sarah Bolitho will be reviewing applications and will be in touch with feedback. For confidential enquiries please phone 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time