- Hybrid Executive Assistant and Office Manager role!
- Stunning open plan offices!
- Close to public transport!
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the most well-known global creative business. This non-traditional, hybrid Executive Assistant/Office Manager position will encompass Office Management duties, meaning no day will be the same! The successful candidate will need to be comfortable working autonomously, and have a hands-on, proactive approach to their work. A curiosity and interest in the creative space would be a huge advantage!
They responsibilities for this role will include:
- Managing the CEO’s diary and coordinating meetings
- Arranging travel and accommodation itineraries
- Taking meeting minutes and preparing agendas
- Managing the Receptionist and all Office supplies
- Planning and managing internal events
- Reconciling invoices and credit card expenses
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Executive or Personal Assistant who has previously held a similar hybrid role. You’ll need to act in a professional manner, have strong attention to detail and be confident when liaising with stakeholders of all levels. Managing multiple priorities will be a constant, so your ability to multitask is imperative, as is remaining calm under pressure. Your passion for the industry is important, and as always, so is a sense of humour!
The Next Step
If you believe you have the required experience and skills outlined above, please apply online with an updated resume. Alternatively, please call Isabella Armati on 0417 937 303 to discuss the opportunity further
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time