- Successful and growing, highly specialised real estate fund manager!
- CBD offices, modern and corporate working environment.
- Broad and diverse role, opportunity to establish and follow through with process improvement initiatives.
Assistant Sydney are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly specialised real estate fund manager, that are seeking a proactive and experienced EA / Office Manager to join their Sydney team. This brand is well-known in industry and the CEO is incredibly driven and entrepreneurial. Working with and for him will make every day an exciting one! If you are looking for an opportunity to enhance the excellent functionality of a hardworking and inspiring team in a challenging and dynamic role, this could be the position for you!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary and travel management tasks for the CEO/ MD;
- Private personal support in the sense of invoice and accounts management, liaison with home;
- Pulling together investor presentations and reports;
- Liaising with board members, investors and various HNWI for meetings and events;
- Electronic and paper based file management tasks;
- Office management duties including supplies, client service responsibility and facilities;
- AMEX expense reconciliation for the team and CEO; and
- Maintenance of the team schedule, 90 day and annual strategic goal plan.
To contend for this role you must be a candidate that possesses a broad and diverse Office Management/ Executive Assistant to CEO skill-set, ideally with exposure to a small office environment. You will enjoy partnering with a dynamic, hands-on and fast-paced entrepreneur, whilst managing the day to day operational activities of the team. You will have impeccable communication and coordination skills, and be polished in presentation. You will be professional in manner and experienced in communicating with international investors with confidence and ease. Finally, your technical skills will be high-class, ideally you will have had exposure to Xero, SharePoint and Office 365 – and be a confident and advanced user of all (or a similar program to Xero).
The Next Step
To be considered for this position, please submit your up to date resume ASAP. Sarah Bolitho will be reviewing and responding with feedback, she is available to answer any questions on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Office Manager
Contract: Permanent / Full Time