- Newly renovated office space within one of Sydney’s iconic office towers.
- January/February start date.
- Great salary and flexibility (on days worked) for the right candidate.
This opportunity will suit someone looking to come back into the work force in a part time capacity. Please note the number of days required is yet to be determined and can be flexible to meet the successful candidates needs.
The CEO of this funds manager, is looking for an experienced EA (ideally with a financial services background) to come in and assist with the running of both the office and to support him in a 1:1 capacity. There will be a genuine opportunity to make this role into your own and get as involved as you would like into the more intricate details of the business.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting to the CEO in a 1:1 capacity, including travel booking, diary and email management;
- Office Management;
- Building strong relationships with external stakeholders;
- Collation of document for reporting and presentations, including board papers;
- Communicating updates with the wider team when required;
- Updating of social media and adhoc marketing when required;
- Additional adhoc duties, including ordering of office and kitchen supplies, no task is deemed to large/small in this role.
To be successful in this position you will be a team player, eager to work within the industry. You consistently work with meticulous attention to detail and have the ability to build trust with your CEO.
Previous EA experience will be required to be considered for the position.
There is an opportunity to travel to roadshows if desired. This role will suit someone looking for a long term career within the organisation to grow with them and strive for success.
The Next Step
If you have the experience outlined above, please apply with an updated resume.
Please note due to the nature of this position, we anticipate a large volume of applications, so only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role, we appreciate your patience.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time