- Diverse role including, People & Culture, Operations and EA responsibilities.
- This business is booming and set for continued growth and global acceleration.
- Located in the inner west, fantastic close-knit office environment! Passionate and hard-working team.
Our client is a well-known and successful international beauty brand that is experiencing unprecedented growth. In part due to this, Assistant Sydney are currently recruiting for a new hybrid EA/HR/Opps professional. This position will see you working alongside the Founder and CEO closely, on driving office culture, recruitment and operations. Whilst doing so, you will provide EA support and drive various projects and initiatives within the business.
If you are commercially minded, enjoy a challenge and like rolling up your sleeves to support a true 24-7 entrepreneur – this could be the opportunity for you!
This position will be broken into three main parts being, Executive Support, Operations and HR/Recruitment. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- EA support to the CEO & Founder, being diary and inbox management;
- Occasional liaison with the Private PA to ensure personal work is being completed to time for the CEO & Founder;
- Managing the office operations inclusive of facilities, the front of house team, and all suppliers;
- Setting the tone of culture in the office, driving performance and overseeing the review process;
- Managing all recruitment for the company inclusive of drafting adverts, interviewing applicants and liaising with agencies;
- Onboarding new starters and working on induction and development plans;
- Oversight of budgets in connection with above, processing of invoices and expenses;
- Taking on project work connected with company operations which may include renovations, process improvement, events and new technology; and
- Working with the CEO, COO & GM’s on any other initiatives as required.
This is a unique opportunity, and as such we are looking for a unique background and person! To be successful in this position you must be:
- Passionate and hard working – not afraid of putting in the hours and hustling to get the job done!
- Flexible and adaptable – able to quickly divert your attention to different needs depending on what is happening in the business.
- Hungry to prove yourself and develop a long-term career with the company, and contribute to the future success of the business as if it were your own!
- Savvy and up to date with social media and beauty trends, this business is heavily focused in this space so you must understand that and identify somewhat with their target audience!
- Capable of working at an extremely fast pace without compromising on quality.
- You will also be resilient, switched on, commercial, real and authentic.
Your professional skill-set will be very focused on your organisational abilities. Ideally you will have worked for a start-up company or leading entrepreneur, and understand the diversity and ferocity that comes with that. If you have any exposure to recruitment or human resources that would be advantageous.
This is a senior role, and the skillset we are looking for is broad. Due to that we are open to hiring someone that is fit for skill and culture, or someone fit for culture with the right attitude – that would need to upskill somewhat into the job to do it well.
The Next Step
Please send through your resume ASAP as we are moving on this hire quickly. Sarah Bolitho is available to answer any questions not covered off in the advert on 0400 084 741. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time