- Work for a property development business in expansion mode
- Breadth in responsibility available!
- Support a true entrepreneur and respected business leader
This is a unique opportunity to apply your Executive Assistant skill-set in supporting an entrepreneurial property developer. In addition to that, use your office skills to build out process and help with marketing! This business is growing, and have recently completed a number of modern, contemporary and applauded projects. Learn from one of the best in industry, whilst gaining unparalleled start-up experience!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management and travel coordination for the CEO;
- Support on inbox management and stakeholder liaison with key clients;
- Managing the day to day office operations inclusive of establishing and refining processes;
- Supporting on marketing based activities; and
- Coordinating the administration requirements behind the scenes of upcoming property development projects.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess Executive or Personal Assistant experience, ideally with some form of exposure to property development. You will be looking for a role where variety is on offer, alongside project orientated administrative tasks. You will be immaculately presented, delight in providing a positive client experience and be looking to work hard to forge ahead your career. Based in the CBD this office is modern and easy to commute to, however at present small in size. You must be a hands-on, team player that enjoys working in a boutique business to enjoy a position like this!
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume asap. Sarah Bolitho is available on 0400 084 741 for any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time