- Work for a property development business that is innovative and highly regarded!
- Hand-over and hand-back allowed for, supportive internal network.
- Competitive hourly rate, located on the outskirts of the Sydney CBD.
Are you currently immediately available and open to completing a short-term temporary assignment? This could be the perfect role to keep you busy for a few weeks! Our client is a well established, highly regarded property development business that has an exceptional internal employee culture and network. Their EA to CEO is taking a well deserved break as of Monday the 17th February, and as such three weeks cover is required.
We are looking for someone to ‘keep the ship humming’ for this busy Chief Executive whilst his EA takes leave. Responsibilities will include:
- Diary management and travel coordination;
- Inbox and email management;
- Stakeholder liaison with key clients and stakeholders internal and external;
- Preparation of committee, board and meeting papers;
- Expense management and basic presentation compilation; and
- Supporting the junior PA’s and TA’s with workflow management and any other administrative tasks required.
To be considered for this opportunity you will possess C’Suite Executive Assistant experience, and be immediately available to interview this week and start on Monday 17th February 2020. Any industry exposure to property development will be looked upon favorably, as will be tenure at CEO level. You will be well presented, down to earth and confident in your technical abilities to get the job done. You will enjoy working in a team orientated environment, be flexible, adaptable, reliable and focused.
The Next Step
To be considered for this position, please submit your up to date resume asap. Sarah Bolitho will be reviewing applications and will be in touch with feedback. Questions? Please phone 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp