- Leading and innovative construction business
- North Sydney location close to public transport
- 3 month contract with an immediate start!
We have an immediately available opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join an industry leading construction business on a 3 month contract. You will be providing high level administrative support to the company’s CFO as well as liaising with other high level internal and external stakeholders. On offer is exposure to a flexible and supportive working environment, as well as improving your resume with the addition of a market leading business.
Providing high level 1:1 support to the CFO, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the CFO’s diary, travel and accommodation
- Meeting organisation including catering, venue/room bookings and the distribution of all meeting materials
- Inbox management including correspondence on behalf of the CFO
- Expense management
- Preparing reports as well as the assisting with presentations
- General admin duties including the processing of invoices
To be considered for this position you will ideally have previous experience supporting at C-Suite level. You will be liaising with high level internal and external stakeholders so you will possess exceptional communication skills and be immaculately presented. The team work collaboratively and support each other when needed – the successful candidate will fit straight into this working culture. This position is for an immediate start – so we will only be considering applicants that have no notice period.
The Next Step
Interviews for this position will commence immediately so please express your interest today! For any further questions please contact Nick Stapleton on 0417 172 149.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time