- Work for a high performing, listed business based in the Sydney CBD.
- Diverse role encompassing both HNWI personal support and corporate EA work.
- Exceptional remuneration and benefits on offer!
Working in a 1:1 capacity with the Chairman of this listed business will see you deploy your HNWI or CEO Assistant experience in a completely 24-7, well rounded fashion. This office is fast paced, and no day in this role will be the same. The successful candidate will be well equipped with experience managing challenging personalities in high pressure environments. This is a unique opportunity, these roles don’t present on market often! Please read on for further insight into the position.
The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting coordination;
- Complex travel coordination, including private charter (very specific in nature);
- Inbox and general business correspondence management;
- Coordination of various client events, conferences, lunches & dinners;
- Client gifting and relationship management;
- Complete oversight of all personal affairs inclusive of tasks relating to the home, family and assets; and
- Supporting with philanthropic and project related ventures.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced Executive Assistant that possesses CEO, Chair or HNWI support experience. You will be thick-skinned, calm and diplomatic in style with a keen eye for detail. Thriving in what will be a true 24-7 role, you will enjoy the responsibility that comes with such a relationship and be well versed in juggling personal affairs alongside business accountabilities.
The Next Step
Have questions? Feel free to contact Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 for a confidential discussion, alternatively please send through your resume to be considered for the opportunity.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time