- Diverse responsibility on offer encompassing personal and corporate support.
- Extensive hours required, as is a heightened attention to detail and resilient personality.
- Diversified, creative and well established global business.
Assistant Sydney have been engaged exclusively to source the new Executive Assistant for one of Australia’s most well-known and successful Chief Executive Officers. This is a demanding, 24-7 role that will be best suited for a candidate ready to take the next step in their career to CEO support. In saying that, you will be an experienced EA that already possesses experience working for a high-profile, well regarded Executive or HNWI to be considered. In addition to the exposure this role will provide your professional career; you will also enjoy the perks associated with working for a globally recognised brand. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and scheduling for the CEO;
- Inbox, email and correspondence management for the CEO, including dictation;
- Extensive travel coordination, domestic and international including complex private charter and itinerary compilation;
- Expense, presentation and report preparation;
- Coordination of various events and client related entertainment activities;
- Relationship management with the family, personal home staff and broader corporate stakeholders and Board; and
- Private personal support; complete discretion and confidentiality required.
To be considered for this position you will be a polished, articulate and engaging Executive Assistant who is confident in your abilities, authentic in nature and hard-working by style. You will enjoy working on-call, in a close proximity with your Executive, truly being relied on and constantly working under pressure and with pace. You will be resilient and comfortable in your own skin; your career is important to you, and you possess an innate sense of drive and purpose because of this. It goes without saying, however you will be incredibly switched on, educated, well travelled and well versed in business etiquette. Extremely organised in nature with an innate sense of detail, your communication skills both written and verbal will be tier one. Working for this CEO will absolutely make your EA career, however the challenge should not be taken lightly!
The Next Step
Please apply online should this role be of interest, and Sarah Bolitho will review your application and revert back with feedback. All enquiries will be treated with the utmost of confidence. 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time