- Opportunities available to support at Chair, CEO & Group Executive level.
- Central locations, modern and dynamic environments and cultures!
- Various timeframes and variable rates on offer.
Assistant Sydney are currently forward planning for multiple C’Suite Executive Assistant temporary opportunities. These positions are set to commence anywhere from next week through until mid May and work through until the end of July 2019.
Should you currently be an immediately available Executive Assistant (or expect to soon be), with Chairman, CEO or Group Executive (C’Suite) exposure – please get in contact with us to learn more!
Responsibilities will vary dependent on the opportunity, however broadly focus on the following:
- Extensive diary and travel management;
- Personal support (Chairman specific);
- Board meeting management and paper collation;
- Inbox and correspondence management;
- Expense and invoice management;
- Report and presentation preparation (some positions);
- Events and project support (some positions); and
- Working with the broader administrative support team members to ensure efficient and effective cover is provided.
To be considered for these opportunities, you will need to be:
- An experienced C’Suite Executive Assistant at Chairman, CEO or C’Suite level;
- Immediately available to commence and able to commit fully, to a short-term contract;
- Corporate industry exposure, preference for mid to large size environments;
- Agile, flexible, adaptable and tech savvy in nature; and
- A collaborative, thoughtful and professional team player – not unwilling to roll your sleeves up to get the job done, whilst having a bit of fun!
The Next Step
Not sure if these role will be suitable for your job search time-frames or level of experience? Feel free to call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 to discuss. Alternatively send your resume via the link below and we will get back to all applicants with feedback in due course.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp