- Diverse responsibility on offer encompassing personal and corporate support.
- Established and innovative company, stable professional and creative.
- True 24-7 responsibility, complex support required on the family side.
Assistant Sydney is currently working with the Founder, Chairman and MD of one of Australia’s most successful privately owned companies to find a new Executive Assistant. For the past five years he has enjoyed working with his current EA, however the role will shortly become available due to her permanent relocation overseas. This is an incredibly diverse position that will involve complex private PA support (homes, cars, boats, staff) and high level corporate EA responsibilities. The priorities will shift daily in this role, and as such you must be ready and willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done! The beauty of this position is that despite the demanding hours, you will be supported by an incredible corporate Head Office team and this Chairman is a true gentleman. Opportunities like this do not present on market often.
The responsibilities in this position will be diverse and change every day, as priorities shift. They will include but not be limited to:
- Acting as a gateway to the Chairman/MD; supporting the effective use of his time;
- Acting as communication from his office (emails and correspondence);
- Extensive diary management and scheduling;
- Extensive travel coordination (often private) domestic and international;
- Expense, presentation and report preparation plus research and briefing ahead of key meetings;
- Management of the company car fleet, oversight of company events and supervision of front of house staff;
- Coordination of external board responsibilities and philanthropic work;
- Management of various personal bank accounts and home effects;
- Management of home and waterfront assets (including boats i.e. liaison with the RMS);
- Coordination of home staff and vacation property maintenance;
- Payment of annual insurances, subscriptions, school fees and gifting; and
- Any other task as directed by the Chairman/MD, whether that fall into business hours or outside.
To be considered for this position you will be a polished, articulate and engaging Executive Assistant who is confident in your abilities, authentic in nature and hard-working by style. You will enjoy working on-call, in a close proximity with your Executive, truly being relied on and constantly working under pressure. Ideally your experience will speak to corporate EA and private PA work; as you can see via the above this position is very much a blend of both. You will be resilient and comfortable in your own skin; your career is important to you, and you possess an innate sense of drive and purpose because of this. It goes without saying, however you will be incredibly switched on, educated, well travelled and well versed in business etiquette. This position is located on the outskirts of the CBD, and you will ideally have a car and license and be willing to drive for work purposes.
The Next Step
Please apply online should this role be of interest, and Sarah Bolitho will review your application and revert back with feedback. All enquiries will be treated with the utmost of confidence, and note it is a permanent hire. 0400 084 741
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time