- CBD Location, corporate office, reasonable hours!
- Competitive remuneration and benefits on offer.
- Mix of complex EA support and high level PA support.
Assistant Sydney have been exclusively engaged on the search for a new Executive Assistant for an admired, philanthropic and respected Chairman. The role will comprise a mix of personal and corporate support, extensive liaison with external committees and boards, and working with a high degree of autonomy. Aside from working for a true gentleman, this position offers numerous other benefits and perks, and will be based in an Executive Office in the Sydney CBD.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management and travel coordination for the Chairman;
- Management of papers, agendas, minutes and action items for various external committees and boards;
- Maintenance of Chairman’s corporate and personal memberships;
- Reconciliation of monthly corporate credit card expenses and various other accounts;
- Support on inbox management and drafting of communication;
- Compilation of presentations and documents such as business updates;
- Management of donation requests;
- Basic website maintenance and events work; and
- Various other administrative duties required to ensure the effective day to day office operations.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a C’Suite Executive Assistant, looking for a stable and fresh opportunity to work for a well regarded industry professional. You will enjoy working in a true 1:1 sense, and thrive on diversity in responsibility when it comes to your day to day. Eloquent in communication, detail orientated in nature and tech savvy in skill, further, you will be comfortable working in a smaller office environment. This is a permanent fulltime role, with a planned start date in May however an earlier start date can be accommodated for the right applicant. We are open to candidates who would like to work four days per week or five days reduced hours (an early start preferred).
The Next Step
To be considered for this position, please send through your updated resume via the link provided. Sarah Bolitho is available to answer any questions on 0400 084 741 with complete confidentiality adhered to.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time