- Support a respected, professional and polite Executive in a rare 1:1 role!
- This position will commence in office, and then work from home as a Team A, Team B set-up.
- Work closely with the EA to CEO, and collaborate with the broader EA/PA network.
Are you looking for a 1:1 Executive Assistant opportunity to support a senior business leader in a strategic capacity? This Chief Product Officer needs organising, and will respond well to someone who can proactively suggest how to better utilise both yours and his time! We are looking for an experienced financial services Executive Assistant for this role due to the reliance on industry acumen to effectively build immediate relationships and understand business priorities. Supported by a broader EA team network that is collaborative, open minded and supportive in dynamic (including the EA to CEO); you will enjoy the stability and security that comes with working for one of Australia’s most loved financial services brands.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting coordination for the Chief Product Officer;
- Extensive travel coordination, mainly domestic (once restrictions ease);
- Preparation of presentations, meeting packs, research documents and meeting agendas;
- Inbox management, carefully responding to communication on behalf of the Chief Product Officer;
- Monitoring of compliance, training and process adherence and standards;
- Occasional personal work as and when required;
- Invoice processing and expense management; and
- Occasional back up support to the Chief Executive Officer and from time to time the EA to CEO.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an energetic yet unflappable candidate, capable of working with a fast pace without compromising on detail. Calm and composed, you will have strong experience working in the financial services space. You will be either currently working for a bank, eager for a change and looking to take the jump (or lateral move) to the C’Suite, or perhaps you have recently become immediately available. An immediate start can be facilitated for this newly created position. Strong MS Office Suite skills are required for this role, and whilst the hours of work required are very standard, you must have a ‘no task to small’ approach to work, and be willing to stay back around events and key busy periods for the Chief Product Officer and his team.
The Next Step
To be considered for this exciting position, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Grace Jorgensen will be reviewing applications and will revert back with a response; please be sensitive to increased application volumes.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time