- Join a fast moving, agile and cutting edge technology company!
- Competitive remuneration on offer circa $90–100k plus super plus bonus
- Stunning CBD offices, close to public transport, modern culture!
Our client are transforming the world of data and technology in an ambitious and meaningful way. They are known for their position in forming Australia’s financial ecosystem, and their future is bright! They are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide high level support to their Chief Sales and Chief Product Officer. This role will encompass traditional EA responsibilities, however will also have an element of sales operations and people management, with four sales coordinator’s reporting into you. This role will be best suited to someone who will thrive in a sales setting, and remain agile and responsive to an ever evolving environment. This is an integral and multi-faceted role that is key in enabling the Sales Team and broader business to succeed!
This is a varied 1:2 C’Suite Executive Assistant role with Sales operations duties. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Diary, travel and inbox management for the Chief Sales Officer and Chief Product Officer;
- Meeting and event coordination for the Sales Team, including catering, agenda and presentation preparation;
- Invoice, expense and report preparation and management;
- Taking minutes at, and managing the Sales Leadership Team meetings;
- Managing four Junior Sales Coordinators including workflow prioritisation and development;
- Working closely with the other business departments and EA to CEO on broader business initiatives; and
- Any other administrative related work as and when required by the Chief Sales and Product Officer, and broader Sales Team to be successful.
To be considered for this position you will possess at a minimum 3-5 years experience supporting as an Executive Assistant at C’Suite level, and be very comfortable working in a fast-paced, high energy sales environment. You will be driven by wanting to find a company that will support your future career progression and enjoy working with diverse responsibility and people. You will possess the ability to remain agile and responsive in a fast-paced and complex environment; in this role, no two days will be the same! You must be highly organised, proactive and be able to demonstrate your ability to work autonomously to be considered for this role. Past exposure to a financial services or technology orientated business will be considered favourably, as will be exposure to working for and with lead Sales Executives.
The Next Step
If you are excited by the above opportunity and think you have the skills and nous required to do the job, please do not hesitate in submitting an application! Claire McClintock is available to answer any questions on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time