- True 1:1 strategic Executive Assistant position.
- Located in Macquarie Park with a car space!
- Exceptional company benefits, family friendly & dynamic culture.
Working in a 1:1 capacity with the Chief Human Resources Officer of this well-known global brand will see you deploy your Executive Assistant skill-set in a strategic and proactive manner. In saying that, we are seeking a team player for this role; as occasional overflow support to the Group Corporate Affairs Manager will be required, as is a close working relationship with the EA to CEO & CFO. With supportive and flexible working conditions available, you will feel appreciated for everything you do for this company! They are profitable, well regarded and innovative in nature.
The responsibilities of this position will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting coordination;
- Intensive international travel coordination (complex itinerary and visa preparation required);
- International time-zone management for various calls (must be available outside of core hours to facilitate from time to time);
- Full inbox and expense management;
- Preparation of presentations for Human Resources Town Hall meetings;
- Compilation of Board Papers;
- Screening all incoming correspondence and phone-calls;
- Coordinating team building events and activities; and
- Working in collaboration with all other support staff across the local and global business.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced Executive Assistant that possesses prior experience supporting a Chief Human Resources or People & Culture Officer. You must have an understanding of the HR function and be capable of pulling together Board Papers and presentations. Tech savvy, collaborative and personable in style you will enjoy working in an autonomous yet inclusive manner. This position offers exceptional job satisfaction gained via role stability, diversity in responsibility and workplace flexibility. Work for an inspiring and respected C’Suite Executive for a very successful international company.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume asap. Sarah Bolitho is available on 0400 084 741 for any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time