- Sydney CBD based offices close to transport
- Immediate start for a short term contract
- Well known non-profit who are highly regarded in market
Our client are a well known non-profit organisation who have deep roots in the community for the work they do. Based in their Sydney office they have a warm genuine and family like culture. This immediate opportunity to join their team is to cover holiday leave across June and July. If you are immediate and after a part time executive assistant role at both the C suite level and in the NFP sector this is a fantastic option!
Providing a full range of administrative and executive support, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management
- Email management and actioning responses on their behalf
- Prioritisation and follow up of meetings and appointments with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Coordinating domestic travel and accommodation needs;
- Managing all expense reconciliations;
- End to end management of all administrative correspondence, preparing presentations, documents and reports;
- Being present in team and management meetings to take minutes, set agenda and action follow up items;
- Ad-hoc administration needs and support to the broader team as required.
To be considered for this position you will be an executive assistant, ideally have supported at C suite or a senior level and immediately available. In addition to that, your communication skills will be exemplary; with the ability to manage high level communication with internal and external individuals and manage workflow requests in line with demanding priorities.
The Next Step
If you have the skill set aforementioned, and are seeking a rewarding contract role offering great exposure to the NFP space, please apply today! Grace Lamey is available for any questions on 0499 910 241.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Contract or Temp