- Stunning offices located in the heart of the CBD!
- Strong, welcoming and proud work culture!
- Join a stable Australian company that is hiring for the long term!
Our client is a 100% Australian owned company that specialises in Construction, Refurbishments and Fit Outs. They work across all major property sectors, and have grown to become an industry leader. On the inside, they have built a fantastic work environment, with perks such as an onsite gym, a state of the art coffee machine, quarterly discounts, and employee satisfaction surveys. An opportunity has become available for an experienced Executive Assistant to join the team and support a Director 1:1, to provide 70% EA support and 30% PA support. Our client is looking to hire for the long term; they are looking for someone who will embrace and contribute to their progressive culture, who enjoys workplace social activities, and who is friendly from the get-go.
Responsibilities in the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Email, diary and calendar management;
- Document preparation and collation for meetings, including minutes and agendas;
- Reconciliation of personal and company expenses and reimbursements;
- Travel and itinerary coordination;
- Personal support;
- Providing ad hoc assistance to EAs and other Senior Management.
The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years of EA experience supporting at a similar level. Exposure to construction/property/fit-out environment is highly regarded, as is strong tenure. You’ll need to be highly proficient in MS Office, have demonstrated reliability, flexibility and initiative, and be capable of managing competing priorities. You will have sound verbal and written communication skills, and have a driven desire to achieve outstanding results in a team environment.
The Next Step
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time