- Work for a well known global brand in their polished CBD offices
- Support among a front office environment as an integral team member
- Enjoy perks such as bonus, onsite cafe, gym and achievable progression
Our client is a global banking and financial services institution renowned for their fast paced culture, corporate environment and innovative workplace solutions. At present they are seeking a highly capable EA to come on-board supporting within the front office. This position will include fine-tuned EA support to a global director and over flow support to their team. This role will suit someone who has come from a similar front office environment with a transferable EA skill set.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management – including arranging meetings and conference calls with internal/external stakeholders;
- Email management and correspondence;
- Acting as a coordinator and main point of contact for the executive and team;
- Domestic and complex international travel arrangements including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries and related matters;
- Processing of invoices and expense and;
- Managing board/investment committee processes, including updating agendas, papers and compiling board/committee packs.
We are flexible on years’ worth of experience for this role. What is necessary is that you have recent exposure to a front office environment within a large corporate environment. You will be polished, possess exceptional communication skills and be confident juggling multiple requests for your time at once. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating a corporate audience of internal stakeholders!
The Next Step
Should you be interested in the above position please don’t delay in applying, or you are welcome to call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 for a confidential discussion.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time