- Work for a well known global brand and accelerate your career
- Enjoy a flexible, modern and innovative culture
- 12 month contract role starting in April
Our client is a global banking and financial services institution renowned for their fast paced culture, corporate environment and innovative workplace solutions. They are seeking a highly capable EA to come on-board and provide fine-tuned EA support to an executive director. This role will suit someone who has come from the banking or finance world, however, if from a large corporate company with a transferable skill set this opportunity could be a fantastic way to gain banking and finance exposure. This position is a 12 month contract commencing in April and based in Melbourne CBD.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting arrangements for a high level executive;
- Email management and correspondence;
- Acting as a coordinator and main point of contact for the executive regarding all communications;
- Complex domestic and international travel arrangements including coordination of approvals and preparation of itineraries and related matters;
- Processing of invoices and expenses;
- Coordinating room bookings and events from small to large scale and;
- Preparation of reports and presentations.
As above, we are flexible on consideration for years’ worth of experience for this role. What is necessary – is that you have recent industry exposure to a financial services, professional services or large corporate environment. You will be polished, possess exceptional communication skills and love juggling multiple requests for your time at once. Being proactive will come naturally to you, as will be navigating a corporate audience of internal stakeholders! If you are a brilliant Executive or Personal Assistant at the peak of your role, or looking for that next step, we want to hear from you.
The Next Step
Should you be looking for more information prior to submitting your application please call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241. Interviews for this position will commence immediately.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Contract or Temp