- True 1:1 EA role to a esteemed member of the ELT.
- Commercial and residential property business!
- Exceptional culture, innovative environment.
This is a true 1:1 partnership role, supporting a well-respected member of the Executive Leadership team, for a very successful property business. This individual has been with the business for a long time, and is known for his authentic and collaborative approach to business. His personal record partnering with an EA is strong. He runs an incredibly busy and visible division, so therefore has no choice but to understand and extend autonomy, control and influence to his Executive Assistant! This business is also well-known for their employee culture, and focus on philanthropy and women in leadership.
The responsibilities of this role will vary, however focus on the following:
- Management of a very a demanding diary, inclusive of travel coordination;
- Monitoring and management of emails;
- Preparation of general correspondence, speeches, media statements and articles;
- Preparation and collation of presentations and monthly reports;
- Coordination of executive and department team meetings;
- Management of various events, engagement initiatives, conferences, and projects; and
- General administrative tasks including expense and invoice processing.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an experienced Executive Assistant, capable of operating without supervision in an executive C’Suite environment. Your relationship management skills are key; you will be confident and diplomatic in your communication to Executives, collaborative and hands on in your partnership with fellow EA’s. Industry exposure to property will be highly regarded, as will be prior experience coaching or mentoring other Assistant’s.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume as soon as possible. Sarah Bolitho is available 0400 084 741 for any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time