- EA to three executive heads with global roles
- Global financial services organisation with exceptional employee benefits
- Fixed term contract with excellent long term potential beyond this!
Are you after a unique opportunity to join a market leading financial services firm, in a 1:2 Executive Assistant role. This is a fixed term contract with excellent long term potential beyond this. This business has been recognised internationally for their exceptional brand name, due to the complex nature of this role, you will support three diverse executives with all facets of EA support In lieu of having this specific support exposure; you must possess a very strong technical Executive Assistant skill-set, and prior C’Suite EA experience, preferably in financial services.
This position will focus on corporate Executive Assistant support across Finance and Treasury. Specific responsibilities will be as follows:
- Complex diary management spanning multiple time-zones;
- Extensive international and domestic travel coordination;
- Email management;
- Expense processing and approvals;
- Processing of contracts, PO’s and documents;
- On-boarding new starters within the team;
- Arranging meetings and preparation of reports;
- Creating high quality presentations and;
- Acting as a point person for internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an Executive Assistant, ideally experienced in supporting multiple high level executives. Your attention to detail will be one of your strongest attributes, as will be your commercial acumen and aptitude for building stakeholder relationships. You will enjoy engaging in an EA role with diverse responsibility and adapt to varying personalities and styles. This is a very process driven environment, and will be suited to an individual who comes from large or global business environments, however industry is not a must have and will be flexible. This role is available to commence immediately as a fixed term contract, in saying that, it has the strong availability for long term potential should the business and environment be something you wish to further.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume as soon as possible. You are welcome to call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Contract or Temp