- Well established business, set for fresh investment and growth in 2019
- Newly created role – opportunity to support in defining the scope of responsibility
- Fantastic internal company culture with a huge focus on people development
This business has been around for over a decade, however due to forging out a market niche and attracting industry interest they have secured a major investor. With this funding, they are now in growth mode – and as such the Founder / CEO has acknowledged the requirement for an Executive Assistant. In supporting this Chief Executive in his day to day operations; you will be provided with the opportunity to learn the business and in time take on project related tasks. We need an experienced and energetic Executive Assistant for this role; someone confident enough to provide guidance to the CEO on how to best utilise you, whilst also being proactive in getting to know the team and building sound relationships internally.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management for the CEO;
- Travel coordination to the international offices, also including regular domestic trips;
- Coordination of ELT meetings including preparation of packs, agendas and minute taking;
- Relationship management with investors, internal staff and external stakeholders;
- Inbox and correspondence management; and
- Coordinating various internal and external events and seminars.
We are looking for a candidate that possesses current EA to CEO experience, that is excited by the opportunity to work with a new CEO and show them what a true collaborative executive support partnership looks like. In saying that, we are also open to considering Executive Assistant candidates with C’Suite experience, whom are ready to take that next step to a CEO support role. Your disposition will be professional, energetic, optimistic and organised. You will be naturally confident in building relationships and excited by the opportunity to support in defining the scope and responsibility of this newly created position. You will ideally possess a car license and car, and find an inner west office location appealing. Finally, you will be looking for a long-term, stable opportunity where your loyalty and hard work will be rewarded and appreciated!
The Next Step
Please send your up to date CV today, and phone Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time