- Work for a well-known and highly regarded ASX listed business!
- Support an ‘up and coming’ General Manager.
- Diverse, flexible and innovative office environment.
Our client is a highly regarded, ASX listed business with Head Office operations located in the Sydney CBD. They promote a flexible and innovative environment and team based work ethic! We have a 1:1 EA role available to support one of their most impressive General Managers. This Executive is very focused on finding an Assistant that has a strong attention to detail and strong communication skills.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and appointment setting;
- Domestic and international travel coordination inclusive of itinerary compilation;
- Screening and assessing incoming correspondence including inbox management;
- Expense management and reconciliation;
- Pulling together PowerPoint presentations and working on reports in MS Excel; and
- Team based events coordination including working with the broader department and business EA’s on company town halls and similar.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced Executive Assistant that has at a minimum supported at General Manager level. You will thrive working in a 1:1 dynamic, but enjoy rolling up your sleeves to collaborate with the broader EA network on events and initiatives.
Your MS Office Suite skills will be of an intermediate to advanced nature, and you pride yourself on your strong attention to detail. You will be comfortable working in an activity based working environment, and be hungry to continue developing your EA career with this tier 1 business!
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume asap. You are welcome to call Sarah Bolitho on 0400 084 741 with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time