- 3 – 6 month contract with potential for extension!
- Work for a well-known global technology company.
- North Shore Location – close to the train station!
This senior Executive Assistant opportunity is available for commencement immediately! In working for a well-known, innovative and exciting global technology brand, you will provide seamless support to the ANZ General Manager. This role will see you perform all expected EA tasks, in addition to scheduling sales conferences, and sales related events. This role will suit someone who has come from a medium to large size company background, with an interest in becoming part of a dynamic, professional and pioneering environment!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Diary and inbox management for a busy General Manager;
- Booking in sales conferences and team building events;
- Coordination of travel and accommodation for the General Manager;
- Partnering with the EA to CEO on office based initiatives;
- Expense reconciliation; and
- Occasional overflow support to the Sales team in order to ensure cohesive administrative support at all times.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an experienced and professional Executive Assistant. You will be organised, proactive and confident in your ability to adapt and work well in a new environment quickly! Available to commence immediately, you will also have strong written and verbal communication skills and a passion for technology will serve you well. You will be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, down to earth and professional. You will thrive in a high achieving culture and team!
The Next Step
An immediate start is available for the right person, so please do not hesitate to apply with your most recent CV, or call Claire McClintock with any questions on 0498 990 161.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Contract or Temp