- Close-knit and strong EA network!
- Pure 1:1 role!
- Brand new office space!
Our client is a well established organisation that has been running for over a century. They provide award-winning, innovative and personalised support to their clients, and have a strong Australian presence country wide. An Executive Assistant position to support their General Manager has become available for an experienced Executive Assistant who is a self-starter and team player.
Whilst supporting the General Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Full management of the diary, calendar and email inbox;
- Preparation of agendas, minutes and associated papers;
- Coordination of the travel and accommodation itinerary;
- Corresponding on behalf of the General Manager;
- Any additional adhoc administrative requests as directed
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting at Executive level. You will need to have demonstrated experience in performing the responsibilities outlined above, and maintain a high attention to detail and accuracy. You’ll need to be articulate, well presented, and be confident liaising with stakeholders of all levels. An intermediate/advanced understanding of MS Office Suite is required for this role.
The Next Step
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply online today. Alternatively contact Isabella Armati for further information on the role on 0417 937 303
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time