- Work within a fast paced and buzzing CBD office
- Take on a varied EA role where no two days are the same
- Along with a desirable brand there’s attractive perks like events and travel
Working with a leading business in their industry, this brand have become synonymous with being a creative and highly sought after global brand. Based in their CBD office, this role will have exposure to working closely with the CEO’s office and take on a varied 1:3 Executive Assistant role. Someone who is highly passionate about their profession will thrive in this opportunity to learn from the best and set yourself on a strong career trajectory.
Supporting three Executives with all facets of EA support will remain the priority. Specifically, this will look like:
- Diary management for the Executives; booking, rescheduling and arranging meetings;
- Managing all inboxes, screening and assessing incoming correspondence;
- Being the first point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders;
- Domestic and international travel coordination inclusive of flights, accommodation, cars, itineraries and related expenses;
- Coordination and execution of events and conferences;
- Collating and distribution of information from all management meetings;
- Research for meeting preparation as well as preparing presentations, reports, briefs and other documentation and;
- A variety of projects day to day as directed by the Executives.
To be considered for this position you will possess at least 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant. Someone mature minded and passionate, but still hungry and looking to further develop and grow their career. It is imperative you have worked in or have a passion for working in a creative industry as you will live and breathe this daily. You will be highly organised, meticulous to detail and enjoy the challenge that comes with juggling multiple demands at once.
The Next Step
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to work for an iconic brand! If you are interested in hearing more, please reach out to Grace Jorgensen on 0499 910 241 to discuss today.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Contract: Permanent / Full Time