- Seamless EA support to a global divisional head with a fast paced role
- Join a regarded financial services business with exceptional employee benefits
- Excellent long term potential beyond this to accelerate your career!
Are you after a unique opportunity to join a market leading financial services firm, in an Executive Assistant role supporting an executive with a global remit. This business has been recognised internationally for their exceptional brand name, due to the complex nature of this role, you will support a small diverse team and executive with all facets of EA support. You must possess a very strong technical Executive Assistant skill-set, and prior EA experience supporting at a senior level or to an executive with a global remit.
This position will focus on corporate Executive Assistant support, specific responsibilities will be as follows:
- Complex diary management spanning multiple time-zones;
- Extensive international and domestic travel coordination;
- Email management;
- Expense processing and approvals;
- Processing of contracts, PO’s and documents;
- On-boarding new starters within the team;
- Arranging meetings and preparation of reports;
- Creating high quality presentations and;
- Acting as a point person for internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an Executive Assistant, ideally experienced in supporting high level executives. Your attention to detail will be one of your strongest attributes, as will be your commercial acumen and aptitude for building stakeholder relationships. You will enjoy engaging in an EA role with diverse responsibility and adapt to varying personalities and styles. You must not only be able to work independently, but enjoy doing so. This is a very process driven environment, and will be suited to an individual who comes from large or global business environments, however industry is not a must have and will be flexible.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume as soon as possible. You are welcome to call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time