- Highly sought after role for an EA looking to take the ‘next career step’
- Global financial services organisation with exceptional employee benefits
- Varied and autonomous role; be seen as a business partner
Here exists a unique opportunity to join a market leading financial services firm, in a 1:2 Executive Assistant role supporting two Global Directors and business leaders. Due to the complex nature of this role, the level of confidentiality you will be exposed to and seniority of responsibility, previous experience supporting at the C-Suite or a similar senior level is essential. In combination with this specific support exposure; you must possess a very strong technical Executive Assistant skill-set, preferably within another global business and be looking to progress your career as a business partner.
This position will focus on corporate Executive Assistant support, specific responsibilities will be as follows:
- Complex diary management spanning multiple time-zones;
- Extensive international travel coordination, often at last minute;
- Email management;
- Expense approvals;
- Arranging meetings and preparation of coinciding presentations and reports for use;
- Managing budgets, headcount forecast and reporting;
- Working on strategy and forward planning for the division;
- Acting as a point person for the executives direct reports and other key stakeholders.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an Executive Assistant with a proven track record supporting at a senior capacity. Your attention to detail will be one of your strongest attributes, as will be your commercial acumen and aptitude for adding value. You will enjoy engaging in an EA role with diverse responsibility, be confident in being exposed to highly sensitive information, and comfortable making decisions on behalf of your executive. You must not only be able to work independently, but enjoy working with others and understand the importance of building positive and collaborative business relationships. This is a very process driven environment, and these executives have high expectations. In saying that, a vibrant, switched on individual with a sense of humour will partner well with these two.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume as soon as possible. You are welcome to call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 with any questions!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time