- Support two global heads within a fast paced banking and finance environment
- Well established global tier 1 financial services organisation
- Annual bonus, work life balance and opportunities for progression and development
A high level EA role to support two global directors has recently arisen. This business has been recognised internationally for their exceptional brand name, business achievements and accolades. Due to the complex nature of this role, you will support two diverse global heads with all facets of EA and administration needs. Outside of the traditional elements of this role, this EA will add immense value in being a key stakeholder and relationship driver for their executives and team day to day.
This position will uphold corporate Executive Assistant support, responsibilities will be as follows:
- Complex diary management spanning multiple time-zones;
- Extensive international and domestic travel coordination and itineraries;
- High level email management;
- Expense processing and approvals;
- Arranging meetings and preparation of reports;
- Creating high quality PowerPoint presentations;
- Planning and executing events from intimate dinner to large scale team sessions;
- Acting as a point person for internal and external stakeholders and strong relationship management.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an Executive Assistant, ideally experienced in supporting multiple high level executives. Your energy, enthusiasm and attention to detail will be your strongest attributes, as well as this your commercial acumen and aptitude for building strong stakeholder relationships is important. You will enjoy engaging in an EA role with diverse responsibility and be hungry to take on more. You must not only be able to work independently, but integrate with a team and a broader EA network. This role will be suited to an individual who comes from large or complex business environments, industry experience is not essential. This role will allow for opportunities to develop, diversify and step up in future, so someone with an ambition or aspiration to achieve this would see great success.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume as soon as possible. You are welcome to call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 with any questions.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - Mid-level Management
Contract: Permanent / Full Time