- Pure 1:1 support and business partner role
- Global financial services organisation with exceptional employee benefits
- Varied and high level role within the Australian business
Here exists a unique opportunity to join a market leading financial services firm, in a 1:1 Executive Assistant role supporting the Global Head of Human Resources. This Executive has held multiple global roles across their career; that combined with the tenure in the Australian business make this individual a highly regarded and respected member of the senior leadership team. Due to the complex nature of this support role, the level of confidentiality you will be exposed to and seniority of responsibility, previous experience supporting a global executive or C Suite level role is strongly desired. In lieu of having this specific support exposure; you must possess a very strong technical Executive Assistant skill-set, preferably in financial services.
This position will focus on high level support as an EA and Business Manager to a Senior Executive. Specific responsibilities will be as follows:
- Complex diary management spanning multiple time-zones;
- Extensive international travel coordination;
- Email management;
- Expense approvals to a significant extent;
- Arranging meetings and preparation of coinciding presentations and reports for use;
- Logistics coordination for various events i.e. Town Halls, Senior Leadership Team meetings and so forth; and
- Acting as a point person for the executives direct reports, stakeholders and other Executive Assistants.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be an Executive Assistant, ideally experienced in supporting a global executive or a a C Suite level. Your attention to detail will be one of your strongest attributes, as will be your commercial acumen and aptitude to work proactively and solution orientated. You will enjoy engaging in an EA role with diverse responsibility, be confident in being exposed to highly sensitive information, and comfortable making decisions on behalf of your executive. You will understand the importance of building positive and collaborative business relationships whilst still maintaining the discretion required of your level. This is a very process driven environment so exposure to other global corporate businesses is ideal. This role is available due to internal progression and is available to commence immediately for the right EA.
The Next Step
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date resume as soon as possible. You are welcome to call Grace Lamey on 0499 910 241 with any questions!
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time