- Work for a well-known, national financial services brand!
- 1:1 role supporting a down to earth, ethical and respected leader.
- Work amongst a supportive broader EA network, great culture.
Are you looking for a 1:1 Executive Assistant opportunity to support a senior business leader in a strategic capacity? This General Manager is a widely acclaimed industry expert, recognised for his contribution to the sector and ability to build out high performing teams. Working with and for him will see you utilise your strong organisational and people skills to their full ability. Supported by a broader EA team network that is collaborative, open minded and ‘real’ in dynamic, you will additionally enjoy working for one of Australia’s most loved finance brands.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management and meeting coordination for the General Manager;
- Extensive travel coordination, mainly domestic (this GM will travel on and off for 3 of every 4 weeks of the month);
- Preparation of presentations, meeting packs, research documents and meeting agendas;
- Minimal inbox management (however responding to communication from time to time on behalf of the GM will be a priority);
- Working closely with the Events Manager on various roadshows and client related events;
- Invoice processing and expense management; and
- Coordination of reports and communication from his 9 direct reports.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be an energetic yet unflappable candidate, capable of working with a fast pace without compromising on detail, whilst remaining calm and composed. Your experience working as a mid to senior level Personal or Executive Assistant in corporate, will set you up for technical success, whereas your personal drive to contribute to business results and build a strong relationship with your manager will ensure the rest falls into place. Strong MS Office Suite skills in particular with MS PowerPoint are required for this position, and whilst the hours required in the office are very standard (very minimal if any over time or weekend work required), you must have a ‘no task too small’ approach to work, and be willing to stay back around events and key busy periods for the business.
The Next Step
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume as soon as possible, an immediate start is available. Sarah Bolitho is available to answer any questions on 0400 084 741.
Job Title: Executive Assistant - C-Suite
Contract: Permanent / Full Time